Solaris Corporate Services Ltd. ("Solaris") provides corporate and registered office services for Cayman Islands companies, funds and partnerships. Solaris is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
Our Services Include:
- the incorporation and ongoing maintenance of all types of Cayman companies;
- the establishment and ongoing maintenance of Cayman limited and exempted limited partnerships;
- registered office services for Cayman companies and partnerships;
- registration and ongoing maintenance of foreign companies in the Cayman Islands;
- filing of documents with the Registrar of Companies;
- legalisation of documents;
- company searches;
- application to the Companies Registry for Certificates of Good Standing and of Incumbency;
- strike off and liquidation of solvent Cayman companies;
- agent for service of legal proceedings;
- all on-going corporate and partnership filings with the Registrar of Companies and Registrar of Limited Partnerships;
- assisting in establishing bank account for corporate clients;
- annual Return Services for both companies and partnerships;
- notary public services; and
- accepting transfers of registered office from other service providers to Solaris.
We take pride in providing timely, efficient and cost-effective corporate services and we look forward to working with you.
Honor O'Dwyer- Corporate Manager and Notary Public
Honor is responsible for the day-to-day management, administration and marketing of Solaris Corporate Services and has worked in the corporate/commercial field since 1990.
Honor holds a qualification in Offshore Finance and Administration with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
Originally from Ireland, Honor joined Solomon Harris in August 1998 after working for another Cayman Islands law firm for 8 years. She has called the Cayman Islands her home since 1989.